Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Week 8: Googlemaniac

Part I:
Today I learned that you can make Powerpoint presentations with Googledocs. I suppose they're no longer Powerpoint though, and those word processing documents are no longer Word documents. Soon everything we make on a PC will be able to have a Google prefix. We will GoogleBuzz on Googlespace and Googlemark it to our GoogleCals.

Behold my Googlepoint presentation:



Part II:
I browsed through the award-winning Web Applications and found Colorblender, an online colour mixer which I liked, because the blog interface only offers so many colours and I like to have more choice. For example, there was no HOT PINK! A great improvement for link colours, wouldn't you agree? And I can see how this its great for people who like to know what the HTML codes for all the variations of colours are.

2 comments: