Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Week 6: Claims to infame

Unfortunately, the technorati site is not very appealing - jam-packed with Before and After ads claiming to improve your physical defects! I just claimed my blog and got the hell out of there. Many thanks to XXXholic, with their blogpost on how to actually do this.


I didn't have any luck finding "Learning 2.0" on any of the blogs or directory. But looking at XXXholic, perhaps it wasn't just me... However, all is not gone to waste, my account of much tastier bookmarks can be reached here.

I wonder whether if once my 'claim' has been approved, one could search for my blog on technorati and see my criticism of it, drowning in a swamp of Before and After ads. I'm not sure if I could bear to find out.

1 comment:

  1. Well done. It is a matter of deciding what is useful to you, and what isn't.

    ReplyDelete