Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Week 4: Feeding time

Well that was super. I had had this RSS thing explained to me a couple times by various people, and I had nodded "I see, I see..." yet had NOT seen. I didn't get it. Now I have seen.

I can immediately see the value in subscribing to blogs. I have often found an interesting blog and saved it to my 'Favourites' folder on my browser only to find myself on a different computer and having no way of finding my way back to the blog. Never again.

I subscribed to a bunch of art and fashion blogs because I like to see the pictures. I rarely read blogs, but enjoy skimming through them. Also subscribed to this Good News site because I hate bad news, some friends' blogs and library news feeds but I guess there's little need to spell it out when it is so conveniently illustrated on my list of shared items.





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work. I enjoyed your shared items! You just need to have a look at Twitter, to finish this week's tasks.

    ReplyDelete